Friday, July 06, 2007

Confrontation

I hate having to go up to somebody and let them know that they have done something wrong. Don't get me wrong, I am willing to do it. I just don't like it. It eats me up inside, and I still have a fear that they will somehow turn things around and blame them on me. I realize this is a public access blog, and that anything I say can be read by anyone (though I doubt it is), but it is extraordinarily calming just to put everything down in words. I think in conversations, and I have one running over and over in my head. It isn't a conversation that has ever occurred before, and it features me in various stages of aggressiveness. I hope things aren't ruined if I talk, but I know they will be ruined if I don't. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Bryan said...

Well, since I know that it's all done, there's not really any point in wishing you good luck. But I will say I'm very proud of you, and I'm glad you were able to do what needed to be done. I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home