Saturday, July 07, 2007

Juggling

A popular pastime at SMP this year appears to be juggling. It is of course a great activity though. It is time consuming and frustrating, but is also a great group activity and once it is learned, a person feels very accomplished. So far Annie Carter and Jen Biermann have really improved their skills to the point that they can actually throw the balls at least five times. It is a great group activity, because there are so many ways to juggle with a friend. I know Bryan and I juggled together for hours one day. It was a great deal of fun and I hope that we have time to do silly things like that next year. I know that we are both going to be otherwise busy with our studies, but without fun things to keep us going, what is the point?

1 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger Bryan said...

Dear, we will MAKE time to do silly fun stuff even if there is none. Why wouldn't we? ;) I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home