Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Back Home

Well I am back in Tullahoma for at least a few days. This has been such a full summer, but I have definitely been enjoying myself. Mom seems to think the wedding is an excellent way for all of the work she wanted to get done around the house (painting, scrubbing, window washing, etc) to actually get done. She tells me some lame story about how washing out lanterns if for my wedding. I of course don't buy these stories, but as she has helped me so much with wedding stuff, I suppose I can humor her.

I have a new penpal, which is a bit dorky, yet very exciting to me. She may, however, be too good, because every time I email her I get a response within a few hours. I can assure you I am not that good. It is nice to receive real email and not just somebody attempting to get me to enlarge my penis or change my prescription drug plan. Speaking of which, the new span where it says I have received an online card from a friend is extremely annoying. I can only hope that none of them are real. I know I am going to be less likely to send an online greeting card after the rash of greeting card spam.

I am looking forward now to both my wedding and Kristy Carmack's wedding. We both have something in common. We both had to change our bridesmaid lineup. However, I get the feeling that we are really both happier with our current bridesmaids. I can't believe the wedding is so close now. It was different when it was so distant, but now it is REAL. I am excited about everything though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home