Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Breakdown

I have a mental breakdown about once a year (sometimes twice) where all of the things that have been bothering me just come out all at once and I just have to cry and be comforted by someone. This year's event happened last Sunday night (technically Monday morning). One of my friends had acted like somebody she wasn't, graduate school was getting to me, and various other things (as small and insignificant as me putting dirty dishes in the dishwasher full of clean dishes). But all the things that had been piling up just came out. The strange thing is that this year my mom wasn't the one who comforted me. It was Bryan. He did a great job, but it was still a little strange. It is almost indicative of me entering a new phase of my life. Anyhow, I feel much better now and don't feel so much like a failure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home